We are a growing remodeling company based in Durham, NC that offers its employees competitive pay, great benefits, including health care, paid time off, on the job training, company vehicle or car allowance and a generous bonus program.
The Company: CQC Home is a fast-paced, dynamic company on a significant growth trajectory and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our values of Integrity, Quality, Courage, Passion, Collaboration and Loyalty lay the foundation of everything we do.
We believe in making a tangible difference in the lives of our customers and employees.
The Position: We’re looking for a carpenter. The pay range we’re offering is $17-$22 an hour.
We offer heath care, paid time off, company vehicle or car allowance and a generous bonus program.
- Experience – 3+ years in a home remodeling construction related field
- Mechanical Skills – ability to work with a variety of tools and machines.
- Detail Oriented – ability to be very precise, measure distances and the size of items and an eye for detail.
- Jobsite Prep & Clean-up – prep and protect the jobsite prior and during the job
- Demo – remove existing walls, cabinets, plumbing and electrical as needed.
- Framing – install non-load bearing walls and load bearing walls.
- Trim, Caulking and Filling – install doors, windows, trim and finish out work.
The Location: CQC Home is based in Durham, North Carolina. This is a great place to live because of the rapid population growth, dynamic culture scene and the best college basketball in the United States.
Why Should You Apply?
Build a career with a fast-growing company.
Receive a competitive salary, great benefits and a generous bonus program.
Work for a customer driven organization. 4.9 Average Google Review Score.
Work in a industry with unlimited potential.