Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 per year
Mebane, North Carolina
Are you known for having an eye for detail and a passion for innovative design solutions?
Do you feel passionate about delivering the best in design to your clients and working with a team to deliver custom-crafted dream homes?
If you are looking for an inclusive and flexible environment CQC Home is looking for you for their new location in Mebane, North Carolina.
- Our Architectural Designers provide a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design team.
- The Architectural Designer is responsible for the tasks assigned by our Design Director.
- The Architectural Designer will take ownership of the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the work assigned. Individuals in this position must demonstrate the ability to deliver consistently high quality design and excel at tasks given.
- The Designer will need to have experience working in a multi disciplinary environment and have the ability to communicate ideas and technical information in a deliverable and concise manner to our clients. Candidates should have a minimum 2 years experience of Residential design and demonstrable experience preparing 2D and 3D architectural design drawing.
- A BA/BS In architecture is also required as well as a portfolio. Our ideal candidate would be adept with both technical and interpersonal skills sets required while interfacing directly with homeowners.
- An ideal Architectural Designer will have a natural ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under tight deadlines, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Ideal candidates will bring experience working with residential clientele with measurable results.
- Additional skills and aptitudes include:
- Perform routine tasks under general supervision using well-defined standards, procedures and local building codes (State and Federal)
- Perform product research; assist project designers and project architects with materials selection and system research
- Design new or existing building components and systems to develop or improve them
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way, both in person and in writing is required
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work collaboratively and independently as appropriate in studio environment is required
- Proficiency in REVIT & CAD is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel program is required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Mid-Level (4 – 7 years)
Job Type: Full Time
- Paid Time Off